Convert from VintaSoftImage to BitMap and vice versa

Questions, comments and suggestions concerning VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK.

Moderator: Alex

davidng

Convert from VintaSoftImage to BitMap and vice versa

Post by davidng »

Hi everyone,

I am new to this software & when converting to VintaSoftImaging V4.3, I encountered quite a few errors.

Existing V3 codes now giving me errors.

Common errors after V4.3 migration
Error 86 'Vintasoft.Imaging.VintasoftImage' does not contain a definition for 'SetResolution

Error 85 Cannot convert type 'System.Drawing.Bitmap' to 'Vintasoft.Imaging.VintasoftImage'

Error 90 Cannot implicitly convert type 'Vintasoft.Imaging.VintasoftImage' to 'System.Drawing.Image

Error 92 Argument '2': cannot convert from 'Vintasoft.Imaging.VintasoftImage' to 'System.Drawing.Image'

Error 94 The type or namespace name 'PrintImageEventDelegate' does not exist in the namespace 'Vintasoft.Imaging.Print' (are you missing an assembly reference?

Please provide suggestions to fix these issues?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Alex
Site Admin

Re: Convert from VintaSoftImage to BitMap and vice versa

Post by Alex »

Hello David,
Error 86 'Vintasoft.Imaging.VintasoftImage' does not contain a definition for 'SetResolution
You need to use the Resolution property of the VintasoftImage class instead.

Error 85 Cannot convert type 'System.Drawing.Bitmap' to 'Vintasoft.Imaging.VintasoftImage'
You need to use the VintasoftImage(Image,Boolean) constructor if you want to create VintasoftImage object from the Bitmap object.

You need to use the GetAsBitmap() method of the VintasoftImage class if you want to get Bitmap object from the VintasoftImage object.

Error 94 The type or namespace name 'PrintImageEventDelegate' does not exist in the namespace 'Vintasoft.Imaging.Print'...
Please see declaration of the PrintImage event of the ImagePrintDocument class in the documentation.

Best regards, Alexander