For doing our task we need:
- Open Visual Studio .NET 2015.
- Create an ASP.NET WebForms application project.
- Create a REST service, which is based on HTTP handler, for manipulating of files on a server.
- Create a REST service, which is based on HTTP handler, for managing of image collection.
- Create a REST service, which is based on HTTP handler, for rendering of images and thumbnails.
- Create a default web page.
- Add SVG web image viewer and SVG web thumbnail viewer to the web page. SVG web image viewer will play animation from DICOM images. SVG
web thumbnail viewer will be used for navigating between DICOM files.
- Load DICOM files and start the animation.
Source codes of ASP.NET WebForms application for VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK v8.5 can be downloaded from here.