For doing our task we need:
- Open Visual Studio .NET 2015.
- Create an ASP.NET MVC 4 application project.
- Create a REST service, which is based on ServiceStack 4, for manipulating of files on a server.
- Create a REST service, which is based on ServiceStack 4, for managing of image collection.
- Create a REST service, which is based on ServiceStack 4, for rendering of images and thumbnails.
- Create a default web view.
- Add HTML5 web image viewer and HTML5 web thumbnail viewer to the web view.
- Load images into web image viewers.
Source codes of ASP.NET MVC4 application for VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK v8.6 can be downloaded from here.