Acquire Image Dialog

Questions, comments and suggestions concerning VintaSoft Twain .NET SDK.

Moderator: Alex

SteveB

Acquire Image Dialog

Post by SteveB »

When performing a image aquire for a device, I would like to customize the dialog box. How do I do this?

Specifically, in my device object I can set the ShowUI property to true (_device.ShowUI = true) , which will bring up the capture dialog box when I request the image acquire ( _device.Acquire() ). I'd like to change the buttons and colors of the dialog to give it a look and feel that is consistent with my other dialogs and forms in my app. Is it possible to buttons and colors on the dialog box, much in the same way I can change the buttons and colors on any form -- by changing the properties of that form? Or do I send messages to the dialog box to change the buttons? Or is it something else?
Alex
Site Admin

Re: Acquire Image Dialog

Post by Alex »

Hello Steve,

You cannot change the standard dialog of scanner's driver but you can create your own custom UI for image acquisition. Please see our TWAIN Custom UI Demo, this demo shows how to acquire images from TWAIN device using customized (user-defined) user interface. Let me know if you will have any question or problem.

Best regards, Alexander