Applying Brightness Contrast Command to a Figure

Questions, comments and suggestions concerning VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK.

Moderator: Alex

tplambeck

Applying Brightness Contrast Command to a Figure

Post by tplambeck »

Is it possible to use the ChangeBrightnessContrastCommand to modify a figure before rendering the figure on a document? I am adding a PNG signature to a PDF delivery document captured on a mobile device. Sometimes the signatures are very faint and need to be darkened. Currently, I am adding them to the document, rendering them, and then reducing the brightness and increasing contrast on the full document to improve the quality of the signature. This darkens and sharpens the entire document which is not ideal. So, is it possible to add the figure, alter it's brightness and contrast, then render it or does the command have to be applied to everything in the viewer? Hope that makes sense and thank you for your assistance.
Alex
Site Admin

Re: Applying Brightness Contrast Command to a Figure

Post by Alex »

Hello,

I think you need to render signature on transparent 32-bit RGBA image, change contrast/brightness and draw signature image on a document. Have you tried to do this?

Best regards, Alexander
tplambeck

Re: Applying Brightness Contrast Command to a Figure

Post by tplambeck »

That was something I was planning to try if changing the unrendered figure was not feasible. I will implement that, thank you.