As manager of the team using your Document Imaging SDK within AG Insurance, I would like to take the time to thank you about the support provided until now. Your support is effective and we are happy about your reaction time when issues/questions are reported.
Olivier Van Pevenaeyge
VintaSoft DICOM .NET Plug-in - History
Version 1.4 (version 8.4 of VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK)
- Added the ability to edit and save metadata of DICOM file.
- Added the ability to annotate DICOM images:
- Created DicomAnnotationCodec, which allows to load/save annotations from/to a Presentation State file.
- Added support for the following DICOM annotations: Point, Polyline, Interpolated, Ellipse, Multiline, Rangeline, Arrow, Rectangle, Text.
- Created a visual tool - DicomAnnotationTool, which allows to annotate DICOM images in WinForms image viewer.
- Created a visual tool - WpfDicomAnnotationTool, which allows to annotate DICOM images in WPF image viewer.
- Demo applications:
- Now the DicomViewerDemo application allows to annotate DICOM files.
- Created new demo application - WpfDicomViewerDemo.
Version 1.0 - 1.1 (version 8.1 of VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK)
- Created VintaSoft DICOM .NET Plug-in - the new plug-in for VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK, with the following abilities:
- Decoding DICOM file:
- Support for DICOM files (ACR/NEMA of version 3) and ACR/NEMA files of version 1 and 2.
- Support for multi-frame DICOM files.
- Support for DICOM directories.
- Obtaining DICOM image:
- Supported color spaces: Monochrome1, Monochrome2, PaletteColor, RGB и YBR.
- Supported bit depths: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 24 and 48-bit per pixel.
- Supported compressions: None, RLE, JpegLossless, JpegLossy, JpegLsLossless, JpegLsLossy, Jpeg2000. For JPEG2000 compression support is necessary VintaSoft JPEG2000 .NET Plug-in.
- Obtaining DICOM images with specified window width and level for DICOM images with a VOI LUT (Value Of Interest Look Up Table).
- Obtaining DICOM images with overlaid images.
- Work with DICOM file metadata:
- Obtaining DICOM file metadata (data about study, doctor, patient, etc).
- Support for ANSI and Unicode symbols.
- Viewing DICOM images in WinForms, WPF and ASP.NET applications using controls of VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK.
- Created new demo application - Dicom Viewer Demo, with the following abilities:
- Viewing single- and multi-page DICOM files.
- Viewing DICOM directories.
- Viewing DICOM images with ability to change dynamically the level and width of DICOM window.
- Using animation when viewing multipage DICOM files.
- Viewing DICOM file metadata.