December 14, 2018
Added the abilities to visualize DICOM MPR in WPF application and create DICOM MPR from slices with irregular intervals.
Evaluate changes appeared after signing PDF documents and verify the Timestamp signatures in PDF.
Remove optional or marked content from PDF document.
Many improvements in image processing commands and in algorithms of content removal from PDF document.
October 22, 2018
Added the support for DICOM MPR (2D MPR, 3D MPR and Curved MPR), i.e. added the ability to reconstruct images in orthogonal, oblique and curved planes from a stack of DICOM images.
Added the ability to visualize DICOM MPR in WinForms application.
Many improvements and useful optimizations in decoder.
October 22, 2018
Added the support for PDF 2.0.
Created the verifier and converter for PDF/A-1a, PDF/A-2a and PDF/A-3a documents.
Added the ability to create marked content.
Many useful improvements in rendering, analysis and editing of PDF content.
October 22, 2018
Added the ability to annotate images and PDF documents in multipage view mode in HTML5 and SVG image viewers.
Added the ability to measure objects (line, polyline, ellipse, angle) on image.
October 22, 2018
Created new and improved existing document cleanup commands allowing to determine the rotation angle of document image,
determine the orientation angle of text and rotate the document image to strighten it.
July 27, 2018
Implemented the support for Xamarin.Android platform.
Added the optimal barcode recognition ability from camera image stream.
Created Reader and Generator demo apps with source code examples for Xamarin.Android.
Improved QR Code recognition speed. Added the ability to get SVG barcode image.
May 31, 2018
Created the opportunity for unified access to 32-bit and 64-bit TWAIN drivers from 64-bit applications.
Previously, the 32-bit drivers could not be used in a 64-bit application and that was inconvenient since the majority of scanners are still delivered with 32-bit drivers only.
VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK - the impressive and easy-to-use image processing library for programming in .NET environment, which provides the abilities to load, view, convert, manage, print, capture from camera and save images of single page or multipage images.
VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK is a core component that can be complemented with the functions of connected Plug-ins in any combination:
PDF Visual Editor,
Document Recognition and
The advantageous combination of VintaSoft Imaging Family products is VintaSoft Document Imaging Bundle, which perfectly suits for use in digital document imaging workflow and electronic documents circulation systems.
- .NET Imaging SDK for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC
- View raster images and PDF documents in scrollable and zoomable image viewer and multi-threaded thumbnail viewer, incl. multipage image display mode
- Create, load, combine, save and print image and PDF files
- Annotate TIFF, PNG, JPEG, DICOM images and PDF documents
- Read, add, edit and save image file metadata of all supported formats
- Create PDF and PDF/A files, render them to raster images
- Search, highlight and extract text within a PDF document
- Recognize text from scanned documents and generate searchable PDFs based on OCR results
- Advanced form template recognition and processing with OMR support
- Convert JPEG, multipage TIFF and other images to PDF document and back
- Compress color document images via advanced PDF MRC (Mixed Raster Content) compression
- View DICOM images and edit metadata of medical DICOM files, DICOM MPR
- Obtain a list of DirectShow cameras available in the system, manage camera settings and capture images from camera
- Support for over 100 most popular commands for image processing and document image cleanup
- Supported images: BMP, CUR, CRW, CR2, DICOM, DNG, EMF, GIF, ICO, JBIG2, JPEG, JPEG LS, JPEG2000, NEF, NRW, PCX, PDF, PDF/A, PNG, TIFF, XPS, WMF
VintaSoft Barcode .NET SDK - the professional .NET barcode reader and barcode generator library for software developer. The barcode component can easily recognize and write 1D & 2D barcodes in digital images and PDF documents.
- .NET Barcode SDK for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET and Xamarin.Android
- Barcode recognition from raster images
- Reads barcodes from image object, image file, image stream or image resources of PDF document
- Identifies recognized barcode type
- Returns the string value of barcode
- Detects the orientation of barcode automatically
- Returns the bounding rectangle of barcode
- Writes barcode to the Image or GraphicsPath
- Generates barcode with specified size and resolution
- Create the "design" Aztec, DataMatrix, QR, Micro QR, Han Xin Code barcodes
- Supports ISO/IEC 15415 and 15416 barcode printing quality test
- Supported 1D (linear) barcode types: Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 16K, Code 32, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Family, IATA 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ISMN, ISSN, ITF-14, JAN-13, JAN-8, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, OPC, Patch Code, Plus 2, Plus 5, Pharmacode, PZN, RSS Family, SSCC-18, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen, UPCA, UPCE, VICS BOL, VICS SCAC PRO, VIN
- Supported postal barcode types: Australian Post, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, DHL AWB, Dutch KIX, FedEx Ground 96, Intelligent Mail, Mailmark 4-State C, Mailmark 4-State L, Planet, Postnet, Royal Mail, Swiss PostParcel
- Supported 2D barcode types: Aztec, Data Matrix, GS1 Data Matrix, Han Xin Code, MaxiCode, PDF417, PDF417 Compact, Micro PDF417, Royal Mail Mailmark CMDM, PPN, QR Code, Micro QR Code, GS1 QR
VintaSoft Twain .NET SDK and VintaSoft Twain ActiveX Control - the time-proven scanning components, allowing to control work of flatbed and ADF scanner, digital or web camera, and any other TWAIN compatible device from your program.
- .NET TWAIN SDK for WinForms, WPF and ASP.NET | TWAIN ActiveX Control
- Acquire images from TWAIN scanners and cameras
- Enumerate devices and select the necessary one, create custom user interface
- Set the image acquisition parameters (pixel type, resolution, layout etc)
- Scan documents and control work of scanner feeder (ADF)
- Save acquired images to BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF or multipage TIFF files
- Save or add acquired images to PDF or PDF/A documents
- Save acquired images directly to disk or into SQL database
- Upload acquired images onto HTTP, HTTPS (in .NET) or FTP server
- Supported image pre-processing functions: blank page detection, invert, rotate, crop, border detection, resize canvas, despeckle, deskew, adjust brightness and contrast