May 31, 2018
Created the opportunity for unified access to 32-bit and 64-bit TWAIN drivers from 64-bit applications.
Previously, the 32-bit drivers could not be used in a 64-bit application and that was inconvenient since the majority of scanners are still delivered with 32-bit drivers only.
December 15, 2017
Added the multipage image display mode with support for customization.
Increased the performance of HTML5 and SVG image viewer.
Created the image processing command using fast Fourier transform.
Fixed bugs in GIF and TIFF codec.
Created new mini demo applications.
December 15, 2017
Improved PDF/A converter and verifier.
Fill in interactive fields and annotate several PDF pages at once.
Created web services to work with PDF, extract image and text.
Extract formatted text.
Improved font parsers.
Optimized the packing algorithm.
December 15, 2017
Multipage image display mode supported in annotated image viewer with ability to move annotations from one page to another.
Cloud and Triangle style supported in some new annotations.
Added the ability to specify text alignment in Stamp annotation.
December 15, 2017
Added the ability to process images before generating their imprint using the specified image processing command.
Improved the algorithm of image imprint recognition.
Forms Processing Demo application extended with several new useful features.
June 26, 2017
Added the ability to generate "design" Aztec, DataMatrix, QR, Micro QR, Han Xin Code barcodes and generate barcode image of strictly specified size. Improved the overall recognition quality. Added the ability to stop barcode recognition by timeout.
VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK - the impressive and easy-to-use image processing library for programming in .NET environment, which provides the abilities to load, view, convert, manage, print, capture from camera and save images of single page or multipage images.
VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK is a core component that can be complemented with the functions of connected Plug-ins in any combination:
PDF Visual Editor,
Document Recognition and
The advantageous combination of VintaSoft Imaging Family products is VintaSoft Document Imaging Bundle, which perfectly suits for use in digital document imaging workflow and electronic documents circulation systems.
- .NET Imaging SDK for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC
- View raster images and PDF documents in scrollable and zoomable image viewer and multi-threaded thumbnail viewer, incl. multipage image display mode
- Create, load, combine, save and print image and PDF files
- Annotate TIFF, PNG, JPEG, DICOM images and PDF documents
- Read, add, edit and save image file metadata of all supported formats
- Create PDF and image-only PDF/A files and render them to raster images
- Search, highlight and extract text within a PDF document
- Recognize text from scanned documents and generate searchable PDFs based on OCR results
- Advanced form template recognition and processing with OMR support
- Convert JPEG, multipage TIFF and other images to PDF document and back
- Compress color document images via advanced PDF MRC (Mixed Raster Content) compression
- View DICOM images and edit metadata of medical DICOM files
- Obtain a list of DirectShow cameras available in the system, manage camera settings and capture images from camera
- Support for over 100 most popular commands for image processing and document image cleanup
- Supported images: BMP, CUR, CRW, CR2, DICOM, DNG, EMF, GIF, ICO, JBIG2, JPEG, JPEG LS, JPEG2000, NEF, NRW, PCX, PDF, PDF/A, PNG, TIFF, XPS, WMF
VintaSoft Barcode .NET SDK - the professional .NET barcode reader and barcode generator library for software developer. The barcode component can easily recognize and write 1D & 2D barcodes in digital images and PDF documents.
- .NET Barcode SDK for WinForms, WPF and ASP.NET
- Barcode recognition from raster images
- Reads barcodes from image object, image file, image stream or image resources of PDF document
- Identifies recognized barcode type
- Returns the string value of barcode
- Detects the orientation of barcode automatically
- Returns the bounding rectangle of barcode
- Writes barcode to the Image or GraphicsPath
- Generates barcode with specified size and resolution
- Create the "design" Aztec, DataMatrix, QR, Micro QR, Han Xin Code barcodes
- Supports ISO/IEC 15415 and 15416 barcode printing quality test
- Supported 1D (linear) barcode types: Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 16K, Code 32, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Family, IATA 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ISMN, ISSN, ITF-14, JAN-13, JAN-8, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, OPC, Patch Code, Plus 2, Plus 5, Pharmacode, PZN, RSS Family, SSCC-18, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen, UPCA, UPCE, VICS BOL, VICS SCAC PRO, VIN
- Supported postal barcode types: Australian Post, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, DHL AWB, Dutch KIX, FedEx Ground 96, Intelligent Mail, Mailmark 4-State C, Mailmark 4-State L, Planet, Postnet, Royal Mail, Swiss PostParcel
- Supported 2D barcode types: Aztec, Data Matrix, GS1 Data Matrix, Han Xin Code, MaxiCode, PDF417, PDF417 Compact, Micro PDF417, Royal Mail Mailmark CMDM, PPN, QR Code, Micro QR Code, GS1 QR
VintaSoft Twain .NET SDK and VintaSoft Twain ActiveX Control - the time-proven scanning components, allowing to control work of flatbed and ADF scanner, digital or web camera, and any other TWAIN compatible device from your program.
- .NET TWAIN SDK for WinForms, WPF and ASP.NET | TWAIN ActiveX Control
- Acquire images from TWAIN scanners and cameras
- Enumerate devices and select the necessary one, create custom user interface
- Set the image acquisition parameters (pixel type, resolution, layout etc)
- Scan documents and control work of scanner feeder (ADF)
- Save acquired images to BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF or multipage TIFF files
- Save or add acquired images to PDF or PDF/A documents
- Save acquired images directly to disk or into SQL database
- Upload acquired images onto HTTP, HTTPS (in .NET) or FTP server
- Supported image pre-processing functions: blank page detection, invert, rotate, crop, border detection, resize canvas, despeckle, deskew, adjust brightness and contrast